"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're almost HOME OWNERS!

The Front Of Our Sweet Little House
The Kitchen
Stainless steel appliances come with the house. That was a sweet blessing!!
Our cute living room. I Love the big windows!!
Part of the bathroom! it also has this really cute "bowl sink" its very modern!
Our backyard! Its actually bigger than this picture makes it look.
I feel so blessed that we found this sweet house for such an amazing deal!! The Lord was so sweet to us!!

I am sooo excited to announce that we are going to be Homeowners, Lord willing in 30 days!! WOW, I can't believe I can say that out loud now!!
We have been working with a realtor now for the past few weeks and we have been searching for a home to call our own! Our Realtor has been such a blessing! She is on top of everything! She's been such a joy to work with!! It has been such a crazy & fun experience! I didn't realize just how anxious I really was until this all started! Waiting on the phone call to say "I found you guys a few homes to check out", Lets go see these homes,placing a bid and then waiting for: yes they approved or there counter offering has been tough. But Praise The Lord that he has made our wait very short! I am sooo thrilled that we got the "YES" yesterday and are now in a binding contract on a home!!

We still have more stages to go through but I'm so thankful we have gotten this far!! =D
Our Next steps are the Binder being put down, appraisal, inspections, then signing tons of paperwork and then FINALLY the keys to our FIRST HOME! woohooo....

Please Continue to lift us up in prayer the next few weeks as all these tasks are being fulfilled.

Thank you Sweet Savior for this wonderful & beautiful new home you are placing us in.

4 comments:

  1. congrats!!! thats so exciting we just got our first home in october

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your family Sheena! I know you guys have been praying for this. I know the process is long and tedious and there will be TONS of paperwork, but it is worth it! I can't wait to hear how it all goes.
    Still Praying,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great home! I sure can't wait for the day we get to be homeowners, what a great blessing that is! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very exciting for your family!!! The house is adorable. It looks like it's been updated recently. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!