"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Easter In Pictures...


Hunter's First Resurrection Day!!
Getting His egg
into the basket it goes
Mommy and Hunter swinging!
Daddy Loving on his sweet boy
(great grandpa) Poppy, the family and Hunter

Our Family Picutre
I love this picture of my boys
Hunter got to see Ducks and chicken on Easter morning!
My little Golfer
Going to find the eggs
Thank You Savior for Dying for a wretched sinner like me. Not only will I praise you on Easter but EVERYDAY I will praise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!