"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Friday, June 18, 2010

Cake Decorating Fun!!

Happy Father's Day!!'
Hunter and I love you very much!!
Jarrod's First Father's day celebrated with a cake I decorated!! This was my very first attempt at cake decorating! I can't wait to learn more.
SUPER DAD- Meaning behind it is That I always joke with Jarrod and Tell him he is always the best at everything he does. for Example: If he goes Hunting he is the first to get a buck, fishing he is the first to reel one in.. etc
In Other words I think he is the BEST.. =D

I am finally able to get back into the swing of craftiness again! I am so excited! Our Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to sit down and let my creativity go wild.
My friend Britney posted some of her latest art from cake decorating class and it intrigued me so much! She Informed me that there is a class that I can take right now and they are in the beginning weeks of it!! I have been thinking about taking this type of class for a while, but just haven't gotten to it. I'm so excited that Lord willing I will learn enough to make Hunter's 1st birthday cake with my impending skills.

Today, Britney and I got together to decorate and fellowship and what a wonderful day it was! She showed me some skills and tips on how to get started. I had a blast. However, my favorite part of the day was getting to sit and talk and just get to fellowship! I am so very thankful for wonderful Godly sister's to seek advice from! I feel so very blessed for the friendships I have!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 Corinthians 10:31
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cake! What a lucky guy to have an awesome cake like that for father's day! I'm excited to see Hunter's first birthday cake, that is for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!