"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, November 20, 2010

True Beauty!!

Just wanted to share a quick joy from my day!

As I was riding home in the car this afternoon a song came on and my heart literally leaped for joy & my eyes filled with tears. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for all Christ has done & I felt compelled to share these precious words.

The specific lyric that struck me was:
"Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders HE possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skies above
You're the one HE madly loves
Enough to die!

You're beautiful, You're beautiful
You are made for so much more than all of this
You're beautiful, You're beautiful
You are treasured, you are sacred, you are HIS"

My prayer for my family is that we won't get so consumed in this world that we forsake our first Love. We were made to worship Christ, to share the gospel and be striving to me more like him through his word.

What a precious gift it is to be HIS!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! What song is that by the way?

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!