"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Excited!

Hunter's Christmas Picture!

I LOVE THIS SMILE!

Playing on his playtime mat!


Sweet Yawn



I can't believe that he is 2.5 months old!!


Sorry its been so long since my last update. Things around the Greene home have been super busy!
Hunter is now 10.5 weeks old! I can't believe that in just a few weeks he will be 3 MONTHS! he is growing like a little weed! He is now fitting into some of his 3 months clothes && there is one 6 month shirt (fits smaller) that he can wear! Where is the pause button when you need it! =D Man, were does the time go?! We have been taking boo-coo's of pictures and just enjoying all the new things that he does every day! Every day I grow more and more in love with him!


He has been smiling up a storm! When Jarrod will look at him and talk to him from time to time (more times than less) he will smile and let out this sweet giggle! Oh how it melts my heart! I know its not a "responsive/knowing" giggle yet, but sweet none the less!! We are approaching our first family Thanksgiving. I am so excited to have an amazing husband and sweet little boy to share it with! My mom bought him the sweetest little thanksgiving outfit and sleeper! I can't wait to try it on him and take some pictures!


&& of course I have already started pulling out my christmas decor! I know what your thinking, "it's not even thanksgiving yet". I just can't wait! It looks so cute all over the house. Next week we will put up our christmas tree! I'm so stinking excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss those days. Thanks for the pictures and updates. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!