"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

29 week Ob visit

Welp, I had my Last 4 week OB visit today!! Everything went well, my blood pressure was great, weight gain from last visit is up 2 pounds, all the urine testings were GREAT (no protien or sugar), Hunter's heartbeat was super strong and fast! ...

I did get to ask my Dr. about some of my new symtoms and they are all completely normal, which was great to hear and when we finished up the appt. He was like okay, now we'll be seeing you every 2 weeks! I WAS SOOO EXCITED! I am officially in the BIG LEAGUES now! Holy moly, that is so stinkin cool!!

My Next visit is July 8th and My hubby and I will get to see our Son again! Praise God For 3rd Tri Sonograms! I can't wait to find out how big he is and see his little self again!! woohooo

well thats all for now! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!