"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, June 20, 2009

29 Weeks Preggo!!

Wow, i can hardly believe that I am already 29 weeks pregnant! time has just flown by. I have my last 4 week ob appt this wednesday and after that one i will be going to the dr. every two weeks! That is going to be the start of the BIG LEAGUES! woohoo.. i am so excited that I have about 8-11 weeks until my little man graces us with his presence, Lord willing!

A few things that I am excited for
  • My Dr. appt this wednesday! I always love going in to get checked out, ask questions and hear my little man's heartbeat!! It is such a wonderful sound!
  • My First baby shower in exactly one week from today! I am so excited to see everyone and show them how big Hunter is getting! (well from the outside at least)
  • washing all his ity bity clothes
  • getting all our stuff ready for the hospital
  • being this much closer to meeting Hunter

A few things that are changing

  • My hips are starting to hurt, which is fine by me, they are just preparing for Hunter's arival!
  • my back aches from time to time, especially if i stand to long!
  • I am starting to walk slower and waddle a little! ha ha
  • this one is a weird one. My heels are hurting sooo bad! They just ache
  • my fingers and feet are swelling from all the heat and being pregnant! I had to take off my wedding rings and replace them with a fake set until after the birth!

All of these aches and pains as well as joys i count as a BLESSING! I am sooo grateful that the Lord is blessing my Womb and letting me enjoy and experience this pregnancy! It is awesome!! The Lord is prefectly molding my body and getting it ready for my birth and i think it is awesome! What an awesome God we serve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!