"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Heavy hearted..

Well, the upcoming surgery has hit home tonight... I walked into Hunter's room to get a blanket to swaddle him in and I felt my heart sink into my stomach and my eyes start to wail up. I'm not exactly what made my mind think about it that very moment, but It was so overwhelming and it still is. I am TERRIFIED! I feel like there is nothing that I can do for Hunter. Jarrod continues to tell me that we must rely on the Lord for His will for our sweet boy, and I am trying my hardest not to feel like I can control any part of this, I know that only the Lord can. But,I am a fixer by nature, so this is so tough for me. I wish that I could take this all for Hunter. I am so sorry that this post is far from being "all together". I guess everyone has to be vulnerable sometimes. I am sure that it might sound scattered but I am just writing as I am going.

Please continue to pray that I lean on my SWEET SWEET Savior for strength and reliance. I can NOT do this with out him! He has been faithful yesterday and today and I know that He will continue to be faithful tomorrow!

"This is the day the LORD has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!