"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a sweet gift!

I have been so encouraged this morning! What a joy it is to have read a wonderful journal entry from another godly sister!! I don't even know her, yet her words show her fruit, her love for her almighty savior and her willingness to let GOD be totally in control of her life! What a blessing it is to me to read that this very day!

This morning I have been struggling with "letting the Lord be fully in control". I sit here and wonder if there is anything I can do to help Hunter and I realized there is. I can let the Lord, my Almighty savior here my cries and rely on him to get us through! I can not do ANYTHING without him. He has his hand over all that happens and that will happen. I have to fight my flesh today and not make this about what I can do but What the Lord can do! The Lord calls me to lean on him for strength and he will strengthen me in my time of need! His will is perfect!

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

I don't have words to say how thankful I am to have been given this WONDERFUL opportunity to be given my sweet little boy. Thank you sweet Savior! He is such a joy and everyday I fall more and more in love with him. The Lord has given us this precious baby to instruct and raise for him, I strive for Hunter to know his savior and love him with all his heart!

"And I'll fall facedown,
As Your glory shines around.
Yes i'll fall facedown,
As your glory shines around.

Let your glory shine around,
Let you glory shine around.
King of glory here be found,
King of glory. "

So, today instead of sitting here being terrified and frozen with fear of all the "what if's". I will rejoice! Tomorrow has its own worries right? so why sit and indulge in my fears! I will rejoice in all the time I have had with Hunter so far, the sweet smiles, his sweet little sounds, his cry, how mommy and daddy can calm him in an instant and all the wonderful memories yet to come! I am not going to say that I won't shed tears or sob but I will joyfully remember that The Lord loves and cares for my family! I have hope in a risen savior! I am so thankful for your grace and love for me!

Thank you for listening and please keep us in your prayers. We are so gratful for you all and love you more than you know! Thank you for being loving & supportive!

In Christ's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!