"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My sweet blessings....

Hunter On his horse.

Hunter's 3 months old!



Mimi And Hunter






My STUDLY Husband! His smile melts my heart








Again, This man melts my heart! Thank you Sweet Savior for my Husband!








I got the most wonderful gift from my sweet mom! A Canon Digital SLR! This makes my heart smile! I was so blessed to get this early, I wanted to take tons of pictures of my sweet little boy before and after his surgery. I am going to call it "journaling" his journey. =D






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!