"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, October 12, 2009

Marvelous Monday!


Praise The Lord for another beautiful day!
Well, this morning I got an itch to try and take Hunter's "Wedding Ring" shot! And I was really pleased that It turned out so well! I was just playing around with the camera and photoshop and woohoo, Its really cute!! I know I'm such a dork for getting excited over a picture...
Anywho ,I can't wait for REAL fall weather! According to the News we should have some 70 degree weather this weekend! I can't wait... I am going to take Hunter for a Walk and let him enjoy the wonderful weather!!
We got some really awesome news on friday! Hunter will be getting his RSV shot this week! It is being sent to our Pediatricans office today and should arrive tomorrow sometime! That means wednesday through friday we should be able to go and get it! I want to protect my little guys lungs as much as i can! && if we get the shot earlier in the week we might get to go back to church on Sunday! I am so excited! However, if not we are going to be watching the service online until its A-OK to go back!!
Just wanted to update you!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful boy you have. That was a great idea for a picture with the rings around his toes. Just wait till you see how much fun he's going to have with those feet!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!