"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Words can't describe...



Words can not describe how amazing it has been to have my sweet baby boy in my life!
I have been blessed with 5 weeks and counting of Hunter's sweet life. Not to mention my sweet pregnancy with him! I would like to expound on that a little....
(this may be jumbled up)
I can still remember the first moment I knew I was pregnant! When I looked down at the pregnancy test, and I saw the Words "PREGNANT" I starting shaking, crying and so excited that the Lord would be so sweet to place a PERFECT baby in my womb! I immediately called my Husband and told him that we were expecting a little gift! What better gift could I have asked for; for Christmas!? I couldn't! =D I was such a giddy pregnant woman! I wanted people to see how much I had truly been blessed! I remember my first Dr's appt and seeing my little bean inside me! && The Ultrasound we went to when Hunter has actual Arms and Legs and was wiggling around & had this VERY STRONG heartbeat! Jarrod melted my heart with this BEAUTIFUL smile that he couldn't wipe off his face! What a blessing to have such an awesome Godly Husband! The Time we found out that we indeed were going to be bringing a little boy into the World! Again, Jarrod was smiling ear to ear and literally called everyone in his phone book and told them! We were over the Moon to know that our Little Hunter Michael was going to be meeting us in a few months! I remember the first kicks and rolls I felt and How amazing I thought that I had a Growing baby in my belly! I began to think about what he would look like, who he would resemble, how he would be as a baby, prayed that he would LOVE the Lord with all his heart and for his salvation! The Day I went into labor, It wasn't as I expected I figured i would have these horrible contractions or if my water broke it would be all over the place! However My Labor was just AMAZING! I would do it over again a million times! I think Hunter spoiled me by letting go into natural labor 3 days before his due date & only a 8 hours!! I also praise the Lord for such a sweet Labor and Delivery! I know that After my delivery Hunter was shortly swifted away, but that was the Lord's perfect plan for us! It was a scary first few hours but The Lord has used this experience to strengthen Jarrod and I. We are learning so much through our Perfect little boy! My compassions are so much stronger!

The Lord has also began to place new things on my heart that I am so excited for! We met a BEAUTIFUL family in the NICU that I often think and pray for! They as well as my own experience in the NICU has given me this BIG yearning to give my time to volunteer in the NICU! I saw so many sweet babies that only had the Nurses and Doctors be with them and that Just broke my heart! I couldn't imagine leaving Hunter By himself and not visiting him for days at a time! I would love to go and sit with these sweet babies and just comfort them and be able to witness to the families that I meet! Please Be in prayer for me on this... It wouldn't be for a little while, but something that I desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!