"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Friday, October 9, 2009

My 24th Birthday!

Mommy and Her Sweet Boy!
5 weeks old today and Mommy is 24!
My sweet sweet Love!
How did I get so blessed with an amazingly HANDSOME STUD!!!
Praise God!

My Expressive little boy! such a wiggle worm


Check out that booty! I love the pockets on those jeans!
Notice how he has a little "mullet" in the back! ha ha I LOVE IT!


"Geez Mom you take so many pictures"


Today is my 24th Birthday!
I can't believe that another year has gone by! This past year has been such a sweet sweet blessing! I got Married in '08, shared a sweet honeymoon with the love of my life, found out CHRISTmas morning that we were PREGNANT with our blessing, experienced all the wonderful joys of pregnancy, taught at VBS for the first time, spent time with friends and family, Gave birth to a 7lb8.9oz beautiful baby boy, CELEBRATED our 1 year anniversary and now Jarrod and I are loving and living our wonderful life with our precious son! I'm so excited to see what the years to come have to offer our sweet family!
Thank you Jesus for such an amazing life and Thank you for being my strength when I am weak! I will praise you through it all! Thank You for your loving kindness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!