"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Friday, July 23, 2010

An Answered Prayer

Answered Prayer
My heart is rejoicing for my sweet brother and sister in law. After a long prayerfully waited 3 1/2 years of trying to conceive they were blessed to raise money for IVF. After a month full of praying, multiple shots, antibiotics and weekly sonograms they received the most glorious news that they are going to be PARENTS!

Ashley and Eric have laid there trust in the Lord for there every need. We will continue to pray that The Lord will keep them held tightly through this pregnancy.

We are beyond thrilled that The Lord answered this precious prayer that so many have prayed. They are overwhelmingly excited and give all the glory to God in this wonderful time.

The Precious Couple with there added blessing

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Thank you sweet Savior.
Rejoicing



2 comments:

  1. How exciting for your family!! Prayers for a safe pregnancy for your sister-in-law and brother.

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!