"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Captured Moments By My New Lens

Captured Moments
Luke 9:23
And He was saying to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.
My Amazing Gift
1 John 4:19
"We Love, Because He first loved us"
The AMAZING Gift Jarrod and I were rewarded with from Our Precious Savior
His smile just melts our hearts

My Husband is so sweet to me.
I have been wanting the new Canon 50mm lens for a little while now and I planned on saving up money here and there to get it, but Jarrod told me to go ahead and get it and enjoy it! He is so amazing and giving to me. I am truly blessed!

We ordered it Saturday evening and It arrived at my door at 5:05 yesterday evening!! I have already taken a few pictures with it and BOY OH BOY am I excited to get to know my new "friend".

Thank you Lord for the amazing Gifts you have given me! I am undeserving, yet you continue to show your grace to me. Praise the Lord


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, as usual! Just wondering...have you taken photography courses or are you self-taught? I would love to take a beginner's class, but first I need a decent camera and second, the time and $$$ to take the course...lol.

    Hunter is getting so big. Aren't they just so much fun at this age?!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!