"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Pat A Cake" anyone!?!!

We have a CLAPPER!!
It was so cute this evening My mother in law and I were sitting at the dinner table and we began to sing "pat a cake" and Hunter started clapping along. At first I thought maybe he didn't intentionally mean to do it. Every time we would stop singing he would stop clapping. So we would try it again and the Clapping would begin again. He was so proud of himself. he kept laughing and getting so excited!!

My Big boy showing off his skills!!
Pat a cake, pat a cake bakers man.....
This is just PURE excitement!!
We are so proud of you sweet boy!!

The Lord continues to show his grace to us every single day. What a blessing it is to be a child of God.

Rejoicing and finding my joy in Christ!!!

1 comment:

  1. out babies are 10 days apart!
    Lily(T21) 9-14-09 I am so happy to hear that he is clapping. I know that makes him happy to be able to express himself that way. I see that you rely a lot on your faith in Christ throughout each day, as do I. I believe that the Lord wants us to raise Lily and we are SOOOO Lucky to have her.

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!