"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, July 5, 2010

Prayers for The Cardiologist's Check-up.


I come to you this evening to ask for prayers!


Please keep Hunter in your prayers tomorrow, we have his 6 month cardiologist checkup since his open heart surgery. There is no reason for concern, He's doing fantastic. It's just a little nerve wracking. They will do another Echocardiogram and an EKG to see how things have healed and to see how everything is looking.


We love our Cardiologist and think he is just fantastic but I'm Praying that we get a clear report and that we won't have to go back for another year.


We want to thank you for all the prayers you have prayed for our family this far! God has blessed us so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!