"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.Richly Blessed.

My Life has been richly blessed
I was given the such amazing gift. A sweet godly/sincere/loving/sacrificial husband
The Lord sweetly blessed my womb and gave us a precious son.
Watching him grow
precious little smiles that melt our heart
Perfectly made little feet.
Oh, how I love his feet!
The Sweet face that God sculpted with his hands. A face that We look at daily and think "Wow, what a perfect little boy"

My life has been richly blessed.
I am brought to my knees daily with all the things I have to be thankful for.
Thank you Lord for being so sweet to me and blessing me with the most amazing Husband and son.

Rejoicing in the Lord for his Grace.

Scripture to Meditate On:
Colossians 3:17-17
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Your words are sweet and uplifting. They bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!