"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 more days until my Due Date!!


Well, We only have about 17 more days until our due date! I can't believe it! Time is sure flying by and I really hope that it continues. I had my 37 week Dr appt on monday, The Dr checked me and well, I was still closed (not dialated) but he said that Hunter is in position and is VERY Low! So that was really good news! I knew that he had dropped only because it hurts to walk and sit now! I'm praying that when we go back this monday he will be even lower and I will have Dialated and Effaced some!

I am feeling pretty good, just starting to get really sore in my hips now. Walking and sitting hurt, I feel like its burning down there when I walk, like bone on bone, but I will take it with Joy!! It means that my little man is getting so much closer to being in our arms! I can't wait to see him and finally kiss his little face!

I am now OFFICIALLY anxious to meet my son! just knowing that it could be anytime is just awesome! I go on youtube occasionally to check out Baby births! I am such a dork, but I could just sit here all day and watch them measure the babies, hear there first crys and see how overjoyed the parents are to FINALLY have them in there arms! It just makes me all the more excited to meet my little man!!!

Hunter, Mommy and Daddy Love you so much and are so excited to meet you! We are so thrilled that The Lord has made you perfect! No matter what!! We are praying for you continuously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!