"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hunter is almost here!

I was just sitting here and I realized that Hunter could be here in just 7 DAYS! I can't believe that I will be full term in just 7 days!! that is so surreal to me! My pregnancy has just flown by! However, I think Hunter is going to make Mommy and Daddy wait for a little longer!! I want him to be good and ready when he gets here!

Jarrod has made some estimates of when he thinks our sweet little boy will be here! The dates are:August 24th (38 weeks 2 days) or August 26th (38 weeks 4 days) and he will weigh 7 pounds 12 oz.I can't wait to see if Daddy is right about those ones! We are both so excited to meet him! I have to say that we have been getting more anxious lately! Jarrod has been reading and singing to Hunter alot lately and I'm pretty sure that Our Precious Boy loves it! When Jarrod gets close to my belly and begins to talk to him Hunter starts to wiggle and will move closer to where his voice is! I think it is just precious! I can already see how much Jarrod loves him and is already so attached to him! It makes me melt! He is going to be loved so much! I enjoy feeling Hunter move and I know that it will be a feeling that I miss when he is born but I can't wait to hold him in my arms and just love on him! I often wonder who he looks like,what color hair he will have, how much he will weigh, when his birthday will be ... I am still so astounded that The Lord is granting us this precious gift! We pray for him continuously!!

New Updates
* His room is Totally done!
* His clothes are all washed
* his bouncer and swing are all set up
* his bassinet is in our room and ready for him
* bought a nursing bra
* our bags are packed and ready by his door

new feelings/symtoms
* Braxton hicks are alot more common now, my body is preparing for our little one!
*pelvic achiness is increasing but that is something i am welcoming, my body is preparing for him
*hips are more achy now
* swelling is increasing... my poor face! ha ha oh well
* sleeping is getting a little harder! Praise God, it is just now starting!
* I can feel all of Hunter's shifts now, kicks are a little less since he has limited room nowthere are more but i can't think... ha ha

Also my Friend Brittany had her sweet little boy so that means I am OFFICALLY next!! holy moly!! I can't wait to meet my sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!