"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Peditrician!! =D

Well, Its Official! We FINALLY have a SET peditrician! I can't believe I changed my mind at 39 weeks preggo!! I started doing some research on Vaccine's and found out that the Peditrician I had previously chosen, has a set schedule of when and what they will have to have and they won't take your kid if you don't follow there schedule! I was okay with it before I looked into the shots and then I just got freaked! Hunter will DEFINATELY be vaccinated, but i want to choose when and what Shots Jarrod and I will give him!

I feel so much better after I did my research and talked to a few people that went to Progressive Pediatrics and I'm definately impressed with all that I have heard! So then ,I called them to confirm they could take Hunter , took Aetna and that they could visit us in the hospital! && SURE ENOUGH they can! woohoooo!!

&& today I think I started to lose my mucus plug, not too sure since i don't really know what it looks like! I just saw some stringy mucus when I wiped (TMI, but hey it comes with being preggo) I can't wait to see what happens in the next few days!!

I have my 39 week check up tomorrow and I'm PRAYING for some great news but I am also preparing myself that there might not be any changes! but I'm hoping still!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!