"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hunter's Room is D-O-N-E!!!!!


Well, Hunter's room has been finished for about 2 weeks now! Clothes are all organized and washed, toys put in there place, glider waiting to have him rocked in it, Bassinet all ready in Mommy and Daddy's room waiting for him! We can't wait to meet Our sweet little guy! we are getting closer and closer to his due date! WOW, we only have 16 days left! That just totally amazes me!

Hope you enjoy the pictures of his room! =D























































1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I LOVE the theme. I haven't done anything with the nursery yet. You're really ready! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!