"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEXT weekend!!

WOW! I realized yesterday that my due date is NEXT WEEKEND! I keep thinking about how much longer I have and then I realized that its so much closer than I thought!

My Son is almost here and Mommy and Daddy are getting so excited to meet him!! Geeez, I can't wait!! Only 10 more days until his due date!!! OR will he be making his apperance sooner! Only My savior knows!!

COME ON HUNTER!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!