"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, January 4, 2010

Look Who's 4 Months Old!!






My Little Man is 4 months old!! I can barely believe it! Time is flying by so quickly!
It has been the most amazing 4 months getting to know our little guy! I'm Praising the Lord for everything he has given us! In Hunter's 4 months of life so far, we've experienced our 1 year wedding anniversary only 2 days after he was born, A wonderful thanksgiving, a SUCCESSFUL Open Heart Surgery (THANK YOU, JESUS), Our first CHRISTmas, and New Years. We are looking forward to all the things to come!
We feel truly blessed to be given our sweet little gift! He amazes us everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, WHAT AN ANGEL!! Look at that sweetie- so strong and so soon after surgery. God rocks! You have been blessed beyond your wildest dreams, my friend. Praying for your sweet family.
    Sitting here typing while listening to our angel boy snore away...what treasures!
    Amazed by HIS grace,
    E

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!