"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Prayers for A friend in need!

I recently met a wonderfully sweet new friend named Rachel. Her little girl Grace also has Down syndrome and Is only 4 days younger than my sweet Hunter! Her Daughter is going to be having Open Heart Surgery on the 20th of this month with the same surgeon who did Hunter's Heart Surgery! I am praising the Lord for them as they will receive the best care from him. We not only have confidence in Dr. Ceithaml but we have confidence that The Lord will be guiding his hands during this procedure.

I received an email from Rachel this morning asking for our prayers for Little Grace. She has been slowly backing off of her feedings and is now starting to get very overworked while feeding, as of today they had to take her into the ER to get a feeding tube placed in to assist her. I am asking for many prayers for this family! I know they Lord has them in his hands and is so mighty. Please Pray that the Lord will give them strength, that they will give there anxiety's over to him and that the Lord gives knowledge and skill to the Dr's and Nurses who are taking care of sweet baby Grace!

In Christ's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!