"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Family Trip To St. Augustine!






Our trip to St. Augustine is such a special occasion to Jarrod and I! It is the place where we were engaged and started to plan our future together! We weren't able to come down to St. Augustine on December 23rd to celebrate that wonderful occasion, so we just planned another day to take our trip when Hunter was well and could join us.
It was such a wonderful and sweet afternoon. I felt so blessed to have gotten to share that day with my sweet family! I am overwhelmed with JOY for the blessing of being a Wife and Mommy! I am so thankful that The Lord has blessed me so much!

THANK YOU SWEET SAVIOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!