"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy next few days!!

only 2 more days after today and we'll be meeting our son! (lord willing all goes to plan)

My Hubby suprised me today and took the day off from work! He said that he got to thinking, and wanted to deep clean the house before the baby gets here on friday! I think he is the one nesting!! ha ha.. I've been cleaning everything but he wants the baseboards and everything spic and span! && he said that he didn't want me to have to scrub the baseboards! What a sweet husband!

Tomorrow at 4:00 I gotta be at the hospital to get the Gel put on my cervix to help efface and dilate me more before our induction on Friday morning! We will be at the Hossy from 4-7 while they do that and monitor me to make sure that I don't go into full blown labor...

Then Friday am at 5:30 , I gotta call the Hospital and make sure they have a room for me to be in. And then we will leave the house by 6 and start checking in and getting things set up around 6:30 a.m.!! I'm so excited! I'm not nervous yet, but i'm sure once we get to the hossy it will hit me that were about to have our son!!

I cant believe that we are this close to meeting our sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!