"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, February 15, 2010

Easter outfit....

We have a sweet "classic" Easter outfit for our sweet boy!!
The Sweet Outfit!!
The outfit on the left is Jarrod's first easter outfit and Hunter's is on the right
Daddy and Me Outfits
How sweet does he look?!
Nana and her Grandson in her baby boys first outfit!

I really wanted to get a "classic" outfit for Hunter. I didn't want anything that would be Trendy so to speak... Not that there is anything wrong with that at all. I just really thought it would be so much sweeter if Hunter were to wear something classic. I knew that I wanted a Romper and I liked the pleats in the outfit but I didn't really know where to look.
We went out to MIL's house this past weekend, for a basketball game for my little brother in law! (which they rocked) After the game we went back to the house until it was time to go to a birthday party later that evening.. My MIL said that she got Hunter something that she "hoped mommy would like" and a valentine's gift for our sweet boy. Well, of course I was so excited to see this "surprise" that I asked to see it. =D

She came back out with this GORGEOUS little outfit! a Sweet Romper -Pale blue with pleats in the front. I then realized that it was the same style as what Jarrod wore for his VERY FIRST Easter!! I was grinning from ear to ear! What a sweet sentimental way to remember Hunter's first easter! I always said that I wanted Hunter to look like his daddy!!

In sight on that: We strive to look like our heavenly father and were indeed created in his image and I knew that I wanted my son not only to look like his Savior but to also to look like his daddy. A handsome and godly man!

I am ever so thankful for my amazing family that the Lord has provided!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!