"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Friday, February 19, 2010

Roll Polly!!

Hunter rolled over from Back to front for the first time on Yesterday (February 18th!!) I am sooo stinking proud of him!

We had our evaluation with Hope Haven (which we loved so much) this past monday and they gave us some really neat things to incorporate into our playtime and one of them was to show him how to roll from back to front. We did it about 3 times in the 2 days following and they yesterday Hunter DID IT! He is really catching on so fast to new things...

We also had our 2nd RSV shot today, He did pretty good but poor baby did cry quite a bit! My heart just aches when we have to give a shot! We also found out that Hunter weighs 15lbs 2 oz. since our last visit which was only 28 days ago (yes, I counted since we have to get the RSV shot every 28 days until winter is officially over) So, that means that he gained 2 lbs 3 oz in that short little window!! I am so excited to know that momma's milk is helping him so GREAT!

I am so stinking proud of my SMART HANDSOME KID! What an awesome blessing we have been given!!
PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

  1. He is an absolute PRO! And very strong too... might I add! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Hunter! What great accomplishments! So glad to hear!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!