"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Saturday, February 27, 2010

What A Sweet Gift!

Good Morning Beloved's!!
I found a link this morning of a sweet group of photographers that get together to help out families who have gotten a prenatal diagnosis that their children will not make it much after birth and they photograph those sweet moments with the babies and parents!!

I was so encouraged by this!! What a blessing it is for those parents to have sweet pictures to look back on.

The Foundation is called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep!

Their mission statement is:


This is God's grace of his gift of "Giving" from others! I am praying for these parents as they grieve the loss of there Little ones BUT, I am praising the Lord that all these sweet babies are totally renewed and in Heaven with Our sweet Savior!

Check out this site!

http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/about_us/


Please pray for these families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!