"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Smiley Miracle


Hunter was literally CRACKING himself up during playtime today! It was the sweetest, Most precious thing to hear!!!
When I look at Him all I see is this Perfect baby that Christ created and placed so PERFECTLY in my womb! Praise God!!

Our Smiley Boy!!

Hunter has been such a precious little Miracle to our lives and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be his Momma. The Lord was very sweet to have blessed my womb and given me this precious baby! I am so undeserving. I was never promised a child but the Lord graciously gave me one. I, Often look at Hunter and think "wow, your really mine", "your daddy and I REALLY made you", "the Lord really grew you in my belly".. I can't fathom it at times. All I can do is just whisper "THANK YOU, Jesus. you are far sweeter than I deserve." I sometimes can't fight my tears of my gratitude.(Yes I am sometimes that girl that will just burst into tears when her baby just smiles at her!) I look at Hunter and all I can see is God's love for me and His perfect creative hand . Every inch of Hunter is PERFECTLY created in the image of Christ!

I pray that Jarrod and I live out a Godly example for Hunter. I pray and can't wait for the day that Hunter is sharing his UNDYING love for Christ with everyone he mets!! I want my son to be strong in the Lord. I don't want him to be afraid to share the truth and Love of Christ!

my short comings.....

I daily think about how I don't share my Savior enough. I fall short and It makes my heart ache that while I have the TRUE word of God and I don't share it, in fear of rejection! But, then there are people who have false doctrine that are out there sharing with people and They are so "Loud and Proud" about it. My heart aches that there are sooo many people being led astray because I am FEARFUL of being rejected. I am opening myself up to you and being vulnerable in hopes that I will have friends who will daily keep me accountable of this. My heart desires more than anything to PROCLAIM, Jesus' name!!

I didn't plan on this being a "heart on my sleeve" moment but I'm thankful it was! Please keep Praying that I can be a voice for Christ!!



3 comments:

  1. Moments like that are just PRICELESS. Sometimes I will just start laughing at something really hard just so that I can hear Gage laugh with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sounds of a baby laughing are wonderful! Even when they are fake... like Justin's little laugh right now! Gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Sheena...your little boy is so precious and you say things that I only think about. I am glad to have a sister in Florida who loves as fervently as you. And Hunter is so blessed to have a mom that loves him so. I love reading your blog and bits on BC and facebook. It's so encouraging and uplifting. Your love and optimism and life are impacting me here in St. Louis and I thank you for that. Have a wonderful day sweet Sheena and give that little Hunter a kiss and hug for me and Jack!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!