"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stuffed Chicken

As you can tell I am on a "Homemade" cooking kick! I LOVE being in the kitchen and I LOVE trying new things!! Its been so much fun to find all sorts of recipes to try. Here is one I am making tonight for dinner!! YUMMM
Stuffed Chicken
Ingredients

Boneless chicken breats pounded thin (however many that feeds your family)


onions, chopped


Mushrooms, sliced

1 can of Cream of chicken soup
Few slices of Cheese



Instructions
1.Sauté onions, mushrooms in butter or oil; do not drain.
Cover one side of each breast with mixture and add your slices of cheese. roll or fold over. Fasten with toothpicks.
Place in baking dish add Cream of Chicken Soup. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Bake at 350° for one hour.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh sounds yummy! I have the crockpot doing all the work for me today :)

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!