"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our 5 Month Old.

Our Boy Is 5 months Old!! (well, not for another hour here... but close enough)

Daddy & Son- I love how Hunter is smiling at his daddy while he kisses him!!
The Best kisses
Grabbing daddy's lips
Smiling for mommy!!
I just think this is BEAUTIFUL!

So Smily
He is just the cutest
My mommy made my cool dinosaur shirt!
This melts my heart!!
always the Thumb!!


It's crazy to think that this time 5 months ago, I was in labor (at this point I'd been in labor for 4 hours) and we would get to meet our SWEET baby boy in just 4 more hours!!! Thinking back on my labor and delivery, All I can do is SMILE so big... I had the BEST labor ever!! (yes, I'm one of those weirdo's who enjoyed that time) Jarrod and I got to spend one on one alone time with one another before becoming a family of 3!! That time was filled with silly laughter, sudoku, & us imagining meeting our son shortly.

I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing pregnancy, labor & delivery(Hunter didn't go to NICU until he was 4 hours old, we had no idea his little heart was working hard.) && YES, I will rejoice in the NICU stay as well! I am thankful that The Lord guided there hands and gave them knowledge during that time!!

Hunter is just so full of life && boy oh boy does he ALREADY know exactly what he does and doesn't like! He is not quiet about the things he doesn't care for! I am so thankful to see him thriving and doing so well since his surgery! It is such a blessing!
Hunter babbles all the time, blows raspberries, squeals, can hold his head up well when sitting assisted, When he is having tummy time he does this whole "turtle" thing (or so I call it) where he pulls with his arms and kicks his legs as if he were trying to crawl or scoot! its so cute! It's a step in the crawling direction!! (yesterday I noticed him actually putting his knees under himself!!) He is doing something new just about everyday....

Thank you sweet Savior for our Blessings! This road we are traveling is such a blessing and we are SO OVERJOYED to be given this opportunity to live it, share it and encourage others!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I popped over here from baby center , and i have to say gorgeous. He is the cutest i love him!!! How lucky you are to be blessed with such a wonderful little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie-pie!! And to have just an 8 hour labor is fantastic. I had just 3 hours or so with Jared and 37+ with the twins. Yes,that is not a typo! God has certainly smiled on your family, Sheena!

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!