"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, September 21, 2009

2 week updates!














It's hard to believe that Hunter is already over 2 weeks old. (17 days to be exact) I feel like I was just waiting on him to give me ANY sign of coming to meet Jarrod and I! In the Last 2 weeks, I have seen the Lord work so much in Jarrod and I's life! We have a greater understanding for the Word Precious and Strength! My Strength alone comes from the Lord and I am learning more and more every day to lean on my Savior for it! I have moments of weakness but it's in those times I am being refined even more! The Lord strives for our reliance to be on him! Jesus Christ is so sweet to us! Life is so precious and every day should not be taken forgranted, we are not promised another day!Seeing Hunter grow everyday is such a blessing! He is a TRUE miracle!


He is quite the little eater! I'm pretty sure that he is starting to go through a growth spurt! We have an "On Demand" schedule for feeding! I'm sure in the months to come we will have a schedule but for now i'm not in any rush to give him timelines! I figure he knows when he's hungry and when he's not!
We had his 2 week pictures done yesterday and they turned out just wonderful! We only chose 1 pose and that was tough! My little Turkey is just so stinking cute! I have a few previews of the pictures! (we can order others later if we choose)

A tip for all you mommies that have babies under 3 months old. Olan Mills does a "NEW BABY" photoshoot for FREE all you have to do is go on there website and click special offers and print the coupon! Its totally worth it!! We will have the prints in a few weeks!
Oh yea and as of last week, I got on the scale and I've already lost 25 pounds! Holy cow!! I am trying to only get on it once a week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!