"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hunter Is HOME!

Well, Yesterday we went up to see our sweet little boy and when we got there My mom noticed that his carseat wasn't sitting on the counter anymore and asked where it was! I just looked around and thought it was weird, maybe they placed it somewhere else.. I looked back behind me and ALL OF HIS THINGS were in the "little red wagon"!! I immediately got so excited because i knew that The wagon meant he was GOING HOME! woohoo.. Jarrod and I were so stinking excited that our 5 day old son would be coming home where he belonged!

I am so thankful for the NICU, they helped my sweet little boy get better and rid himself of the Jaundice! Praise God he gave these men and women the knowledge to help all these sweet sick babies!! I am so glad that our NICU stay was short!

My sweet little boy loves being home with Mommy and Daddy! He's been sleeping a ton... however last night around 2:30 he ate (2 oz) then woke up again at 3:30 still Hungry so we ate again and then at 5:00 he was wanting more! So he ate about 4 oz in a 2.5 hour span! Thats HUGE.. in the NICU he was only eating about 50-60 ML (only 2oz) every 3 hours!! My boy is going to be a little porker! But I love a chubby baby! =D and Its his momma's milk! =D

Just thought that I would share our AWESOME NEWS!
PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!