"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hunter's First Week!

My little guy is 9 days old already! holy moly! I sure can't believe it!
Just a few updates on Hunter! We had our first Dr's appt friday and he is back to his birth weight. 7lbs 8 oz and still 20 inches long! He amazed our Dr with how strong he was! That doesn't really suprise me! He is just awesome and he is like his mommy and daddy! Both very strong willed! Hunter is an eating machine! He loves some boobie milk! Breast-feeding is still a work in progress! since they had him in the NICU and he was getting bottles, he gets frustrated when trying to nurse! so each feeding we attempt to nurse and then when he has had it we suppliment with my pumped milk!

The Lord has truly blessed us with such a perfect little boy! Every single day I fall more and more in love with him! Every time I look at him I can't believe that The Lord gave this PRECIOUS little boy to us! He looks like us so much! I'm starting to see movements like Jarrod from him! when they sleep they really look alike! He does have ALOT of my features too..
From the Very beginning of my Pregnancy I wanted him to be just like Daddy!

I was reading my bible study again and I read this one thing... about image. My Ultimate image for Hunter is To be Christ like!
" Once we fall in love with Christ, we are so taken with His beauty, we want children who look just like him. raising children to look just like their Father (Jesus Christ)" -Beth Moore

1 comment:

  1. Your lbog is beautiful and so is your heart. Thank you for blessing me today. You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!