"This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hunter is Rolling OVER....

Hunter ROLLED OVER yesterday! he was only 23 days old or 3 weeks and 2 days!! I was in shock! I thought it was a fluke thing so we tried it a few more times and sure enough he did it every single time! He got a little quicker every single time! What a strong boy we have!!

I did some research on babies rolling over and the average was 2-3 months and with Downs babies that is 3.5 months! && here my son is at 3 weeks and is rolling over like a CHAMP! he is such a strong boy and he continues to prove it every single day! I am so thrilled! Jarrod and I love seeing all his new achievements! What a Joy! Praise God!

The Lord has been so sweet to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Strong Boy Rolling Over Again!

Down Syndrome Awareness

My sister posted this on her facebook page and its raising awareness for Down Syndrome! Praise The Lord! I have been given the biggest blessing to raise a Down Syndrome little boy and I strive everyday for Him to be given every possibility! Hunter is thriving every single day and is amazing me more and more! He is so strong! Our Doctors are in Awe of him!! My sweet savior has blessed us so incredibly much!